Posted: in General,Jobs India by Manish Kumar 62 Comments

KSRTC Jobs & Recruitment notification 2010

Advertisement:

KSRTC or Karnataka State Road Transport corporation is a government of Karnataka Undertaking. The corporation has published notification on new job openings and vacancies and eforms for these vacancies are now available for download on the official website of the corporation.

Please refer the KSRTC website links provided below for complete details on various job vacancies and details on the application process as well as forms download.

To go to the main KSRTC jobs website, Click Here

For more jobs, Click Here

For call Notice at KSRTC, Click Here

To print the application form, Click Here

To download the challans, Click Here

For more updates, please watch this space or visit the official website of the corporation.

Get Updates by eMail: Submit eMail Here

Not what you are looking for? Search again

Get Fresher Job Updates for FREE

Enter your email address and click subscribe:

IMPORTANT: After submitting your email, LOGIN to your email and
CLICK the verification link sent by us.

Special Note: Please note that Comment Section available below is for "Discussion amongst our Visitors" and NOT for Official Queries and Requests. Please report in-appropriate content to our web admin. Please read our Disclaimer before reporting.

Forestlaneshul.com publishes news in association with IANS, IBNS, Sampurn News, MNS, etc. Read More.

Comments/Queries

• BHASKAR.B M.
    Jun 03, 2010 at 01:51:pm

I have comleted my Bsc computers if any post related to computers in bmtc or ksrtc plz let me know

• Smitha Patil
    Jun 19, 2010 at 01:26:pm

Respected Sir,

I am Smitha, seeking a information about Govt Jobs that too KSRTC RTO vacancy. Sir please let me know when will be call for period approximatly or if you know exactly. It will be great if you can share any infromation with me regarding this matter. .Please replay with some information to comfirm that my mail reached you.I`ll be very thankfull to you.

Regards,
    Smitha.

• NAGESH.BN
    Jun 23, 2010 at 01:44:pm

have completed B , COM . and also tally in accounts , so if there any job please message to me .
    thank you sir.

PHO-9663867518

• Roshan
    Jun 23, 2010 at 01:15:pm

Hi,

I have compleated JOC(electronics) and i have completed one year ccirtification course (CTTC) and i have three years work experience as back office. Iam willing to work with ksrtc so please inform me if any requirement.

Regards

Roshan.M
    Ph-9740234545

• umesh
    Jun 24, 2010 at 11:59:pm

Dear sir

My name is umesh, I will looking for KSRTC driver job.

Any Requirement plz.. call/inform me sir/madam.

Phone no.9844459609

• vishwanath teggi
    Jun 26, 2010 at 01:57:pm

respected sir
    am viswa seeking a information about Govt Jobs that too KSRTC RTO vacancy. Sir please let me know when will be call for period approximatly or if you know exactly. It will be great if you can share any infromation with me regarding this matter. .Please replay with some information to comfirm that my mail reached you.I`ll be very thankfull to you.
    Regards,

sir i completed diploma automobile engg.at bagalkot with first class phone no 08108758946 -9590204452

• P C Thimmaiah
    Jun 30, 2010 at 08:48:am

Dear Sir,

Iam a Civil Engineer looking for govt job . I have done my BE(CIVIL)course in UVCE bangalore passed in FCD . I came to know that there is requirement of Civil engg in KSRTC . if there is any vacancy plz inform me i will be very grateful to you.

Regards
    Thimmaiah
    COORG

pcthimmaiah@gmail.com
    8088024197

• SUDHIR NAIK
    Jul 07, 2010 at 12:19:pm

Hi

i am sudhir naik and i copleated b.com and also J.O.C (in computer teheicnic),private computer course in diploma in software develoment for 1year ,tally 9.0 and now i temperilly wroked in panchayath as computer operater and i know kannada,English typeing.plz tel any job in your department

• malatheshappa
    Jul 10, 2010 at 04:47:pm

Hi,
    I have compleated DEE and i have completed ccirtification course and i have fourten years work experience as Electrical lab instructoroffice. Iam willing to work with ksrtc so please inform me if any requirement.
    Regards

Malatheshappa N
    mobile ; 9731593486

• malatheshappa
    Jul 10, 2010 at 04:35:pm

Hello sir,
    i would like to know ksrtc
    ANy sutable jobI have Done DEE in this i have scored is there any openings please let me now the when is the recruitments period & dates .
    we will be very much thankfull to you.
    Thanking You
    regards
    Malatheshappa N

• sunil kumar
    Jul 10, 2010 at 06:45:pm

dear sir

ihave done my DME PL LET ME KNOW IF ANY VACCANCY

SUNIL-9916049308

• shishir yk
    Jul 31, 2010 at 01:18:pm

Dear sir,

I shishir yk, I have don my diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka board. i am seeking for a job in ksrtc which will suit my education. i will be pleased to know information regarding this from your side.

thanks and regards,
    shishir yk

• maniyamma d
    Sep 01, 2010 at 01:45:pm

have completed diploma in auto mobile engineering. so if there any job please message to me .
    thank you sir.

PHO-9663425491

• Praveen Nandi
    Sep 11, 2010 at 10:42:am

Respected sir
    I have completed diploma in Automobile Engg. from karnataka BTE with agg. Of
    70.85% . I am seeking a information about govt. Jobs in KSRTC. Sir please share any information with me. I will be very great ful to you . Regards Praveen Nandi 9901203777 09657876723 pvndii@gmail.com

• Praveen Nandi
    Sep 11, 2010 at 10:42:am

Respected sir I have completed diploma in Automobile Engg with a agg. Of 70.85% from kar “BTE” I an seeking information about govt. Jobs in kSRTC sir please share any information with me i will be very great ful to you Regards Praveen Nandi 9901203777 09657876723 pvdii@mail.Com

• dilip kumar k n
    Sep 26, 2010 at 06:53:pm

dear sir

i have completed my diploma course in automobile engineering.
    if any vaccancies are vacant in your esteemed institute please inform to my E Mail dilip1.2010@rediffmail.com or else send a message to my cell no 09880853111, kindly oblige

dilip kumar k n

• Harish.C
    Sep 30, 2010 at 08:28:pm

hi.. sir i’m harish bangaloren i have finished my degree (BA) at bangalore univesity in the year of 2008-2009. i’m looking Govt jobs, so any govt requerments pls let me.
    ur faitfull.

this is my addreass:#252, 8th cross, ashwath nagar, maarathalli, b-lore-37
    mob:+919916165611
    h25237@gmail.com

• K G Umashankar
    Oct 26, 2010 at 02:16:pm

Daer Sir

I am Completed PUC & JOC Please Infrom me Any Job
    Vancancies Cancat no 9731753162

• prathap.h.p
    Oct 27, 2010 at 09:43:am

sir/madam

my name is prathap i want ksrtc condectar job plce i am poor famley

my e mail id: prathapmandavya@gmail.com

• Srinidhi.N.
    Nov 02, 2010 at 03:23:pm

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Srinidhi, i’m completed pu with 1st class marks, so i want jobs in your esteemed corporation..

Thaking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Srinidhi.N.

Post your comments or inquiries