Posted: in Jobs India by Manish Kumar 87 Comments

Railway Recruitment & Indian Railway Jobs 2010

Advertisement:

Indian Railway and the Railway recruitment Board has released recruitment notice for jobs and vacancies for the year March 2010. Some of the important details can be found below. You can also find a link to the official RRCB website from where you can get all the details for applying online.

To downlaod details and apply for Railway Jobs: Click Here

Some important points to be noted:

• Section Engineer: 1758  posts – Pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600
  • Junior Engineer: 4450 posts – Pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200
  • Junior Engineer: 294 posts – Pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200

For the application, you need to pay Rs.60 as application fee in the form of DD/IPO. For more details, please refer the link given above. Please post your queries and comments below.

Get Updates by eMail: Submit eMail Here

Not what you are looking for? Search again

Get Fresher Job Updates for FREE

Enter your email address and click subscribe:

IMPORTANT: After submitting your email, LOGIN to your email and
CLICK the verification link sent by us.

Special Note: Please note that Comment Section available below is for "Discussion amongst our Visitors" and NOT for Official Queries and Requests. Please report in-appropriate content to our web admin. Please read our Disclaimer before reporting.

Forestlaneshul.com publishes news in association with IANS, IBNS, Sampurn News, MNS, etc. Read More.

Comments/Queries

• manesh
    May 29, 2010 at 05:47:pm

i am 12 pass @ i t i pass 1 fs calss

• Rajalingam
    May 29, 2010 at 06:18:pm

I applied for the post of Section Engineer on april 2010, when will come hall ticket to me.

• Sonia
    Jun 11, 2010 at 03:43:pm

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Sonia , i passed graduation and post graduation with second division but iam interested in Railways can you please suggest me what post will be suitable for me in Railways .

• Praveen
    Jun 11, 2010 at 04:49:pm

I Am completed in B.E computer science And Engineering. and i want to job in indian railway Ple guide me

• vijay choudhary
    Jun 15, 2010 at 10:15:am

sir,i’m persuing B.TECH in coputer science from SKIT which is affiliated by RTU.may i apply for any vacency in railway.. b/c i want an govt. job.

• sreejith
    Jun 17, 2010 at 11:23:am

sir, i passed Bsc nursing course with 65per. marks. I’m very much interested in railway jobs. Plz guide me sir.

• dinesh kumar
    Jul 01, 2010 at 02:43:pm

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am dinesh kumar gupta from delhi, i passed graduation ( B.Com)iam interested in Railways can you please suggest me what post will be suitable for me in Railways .

Thanks & Regards
    dinesh kumar gupta

• kirti Ghag
    Jul 10, 2010 at 04:52:pm

Sir,
    I am interested in clerical job at indian railways, i have completed graduation in 2007 also completed diploma in computer + (1st class in ms cit), having 4 years experience in back office.

• kirti Ghag
    Jul 10, 2010 at 04:24:pm

if any recruitment at indian railways please reply me, i have completed graduation (BA) + 1st class grade in computer diploma + 4 years experience in back office.

• reshma
    Jul 14, 2010 at 05:56:pm

sir/madam
    am doing my BTECH 3rd year computer science…am intrested in doing railway job as section engineer S&T.can u plz help me out.i need the syllabus..
    plz help me

thankyou

• reshma
    Jul 14, 2010 at 06:16:pm

am doing my BTECH in computer science..i need syllabus for section engineer S&T syllabus.plz help me out..

• NASRUDDIN
    Aug 04, 2010 at 05:52:pm

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am NASRUDDIN , i am under graduation and i am handicapped person but iam interested in Railways can you please suggest me what post will be suitable for me in Railways

• Neeraj Kumar Sahu
    Aug 07, 2010 at 06:03:pm

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am Neeraj, i passed Diploma in Electronic with second division and i am handicapped person but iam interested in Railways can you please suggest me what post will be suitable for me in Railways .

• Syeda
    Aug 11, 2010 at 01:27:pm

Dear All,

Am syeda,as i have completed my graduation and doing my MBA(Correspondence)am very much intrested in applying government jobs,specially in railway,if any post suitable to my qualification kindly confirm.

Thanks

• Syed
    Aug 11, 2010 at 01:17:pm

Hellow,

PLZ help me in getting railway job.

• Rajesh
    Aug 12, 2010 at 02:33:pm

• Rajesh
    Aug 12, 2010 at 02:39:pm

Sir/madam im rajesh doing b.tech 3rd year i wants to do ralway job. So which railway job is suitable for me and when will job vacancy will be come in future pls mail me my mobile no is 09640345797

• shahnas ahmed
    Aug 13, 2010 at 01:17:pm

i am h s l c pass.i have three year computer internet exp

• shilpi adhikary
    Aug 13, 2010 at 07:59:pm

respected sir,madam
    i m interested in railway job related to office work,management work as i have competed bba nd doing computer course.pls let me know if u have any job releted to me

• rakesh
    Aug 20, 2010 at 09:21:am

dear sir,
    i have complted my B.Tech with specialisation Electronics and Communication Engg.(ECE). I have applied for section engineer and junior engineer(05/2010) till now i din’t get any letter (hall ticket) . pls help me when the exam and about hall ticket.
    thanq sir.

Post your comments or inquiries